Wednesday, July 14, 2010

You'll never believe what they have in Ohio!

This is my sister Lisa. She is a party animal. Here she is, partying with Tess in her in-laws' pool. I invited myself to Lisa's house in Cincinnati last weekend. We partied like it was 1999...again. The girls camped in the living room every night and watched television. Television. It was amazing. I didn't even know they had those in Ohio.
You know what else they have in Ohio? Real, honest to goodness, no holds barred, enlarged to show texture TRACTORS. This is my brother-in-law Jim's dad giving Chancho a ride on his Real Tractor. Chancho spent the rest of the day saying, "I had fun on the tractor!" every five minutes. Thanks to this tractor ride I won't have to buy DJ anything for his birthday or Christmas. For the next ten years.
You know what else they have in Ohio? Swimming pools and underwater cameras. Incredible!


In Ohio there is also a tupperware full of chocolate ganache. One night my sister opened the ganache to find suspicious teeth marks on the ganache serving spoon. Naturally, we conducted tooth imprint tests, using peanut butter on spoons, to track down our perpetrator. Here we are examining the teeth imprints. It was a tough call, but...
I think we have our smoking gun.
Now we're back in Nashville and we miss our cousins and sisters/aunts. Thanks for the party, Lisa! Now it's your turn to come to Nashville.

P.S. Anyone who can find my sneaky Paint touch-up job gets a hundred bucks. Or maybe dollhairs.

4 comments:

VP said...

I think the touch up is on chincho's shirt.........

VP said...

wow you must be having a blast this summer with all your traveling, I must say.......... don't wait so long between your blogging elise, I LOVE reading your blog, it makes my day and I'm always smiling while reading it... how are the kids enjoying all the sites????

Jenn said...

I think the touch up was in the first pool shot...did Tess have something you needed to disquise?

I am so excited for next week to see what state you will be in. Will it be denial, or serenity?...oh you should go visit the state of insanity, I have been there and it's really fun!

Elise said...

Jenn, Val-- I love you guys, but you're not even close! :) I totally photoshopped the crap out of this picture, too.

And I'm hoping this week I will be in a serene state. Only time will tell.