Saturday, August 8, 2009

Pink heels and...what the?!

I was thinking about how life hasn't been providing much to laugh about these days...and then Macey produced this little masterpiece. Clearly, it's a self portrait. At first glance I thought, "green cube skirt, excellent. Pink heels-- not my first choice with the skirt, but still cute." And then my eyes drifted northward. To the anatomically correct bosom. [This is where DJ observed--he is especially observant of this region, generally speaking--that Self Portrait Macey might be ready for some supportive undergarments.] Macey starts kindergarten this week (AAAK!) and I don't think I like the idea of her seeing herself as well-endowed, or in this case, endowed (if you catch my drift) as she begins her journey out in society. Yikes. But, as is usually the case in life, it could be worse:

My son could be Picasso.

I don't mind admitting it, I don't get Picasso. I don't think Picasso got Picasso. Obviously. But I do think that Macey sees herself pretty clearly-- look at that big smile.

No comments: